1. Featuring solid pine.
2. Multi-step lacquer finish in a "drift-wood" finish.
3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4. Microfiber-lined top dresser drawers. Ball-bearing metal glides. Magnetic catches on doors.
5. Functional wheels on Dresser and Nightstand.
6. Footboard is available as a bench with storage compartment, or as a plain panel footboard, your choice.
7. Doesn't require box spring.
8. Available in Queen, Eastern King and California King sizes.
1. First grade select pine for a great value.
2. Hand applied finish adds special character and makes each piece unique.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
4. Adds quality for a long lasting service. Adds value.
5. Easy to move.
6. Adds convenient storage space.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.