1. Cottonwood and Alder give this Home Theatre additional strength, durability and beauty.
2. Gives depth, color and clarity to the hardwood, a final wood tone lacquer coating brings out the natural elegance.
3. Metal trim hardware gives authentic mountain retreat look.
4. Lighting and glass shelves will accentuate your china, crystal or collectibles.
5. Priced to meet the most demanding household budget.
- 1. Selected hardwoods featuring Cottonwood and Alder.
- 2. Multi-step lacquer finish.
- 3. Metal trim hardware has an oven treated paint application which allows a solid iron look with protection from rust and tarnish.
- 4. Side piers feature display lighting and removable glass shelves with wooden frames.
- 5. 70" wide Bridge allows wall unit to expand for wider TV units.
- 6. Stand will accommodate 50" wide TV units (max width).
- 7. Stand features one center fixer shelf.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.