1. Selected first class pine wood which provide a high value.
2. Multi-step lacquered finish protects the wood and adds character. Wood distressing provides it an old world appeal.
3. Dovetail drawer construction make them stronger for heavy use, and more durable.
4. Mortise and tenon joint construction make the collection very solid and sturdy.
5. Extension glides allow better access into drawer space.
6. 1-1/2" beveled mirror provides added value.
7. The copper is hand hammered and hand fired which give each copper pannel a unique and individual appearance. No two pannels are a like, but the collection as a whole will blend together. The copper sheet has been protected with a lacquered finish.
8. The hand forged metal iron accent povides it with and old world appeal.
The photos of product shown in out website and online catalog are only representative and factors like differences in computer monitors and lighting alter the way the product color finish looks in person. At IFD each piece is individualy made and each will have distictive wood grain, knots and other properties specific to solid wood. Due to these factors we cannot guarantee accuracy of photos and actual products received.
Occasionally there may be product descriptions on our site, catalog or promotions that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update this information at any time without prior notice (including after order hast been submitted).
- 1. Solid Pine Wood and Veneers.
- 2. Nine step lacquered finish and wood distressing.
- 3. Dovetail construction on ALL drawer fronts.
- 4. Mortise and Tenon joint construction.
- 5. Extension ball bearing drawer glides on ALL drawers.
- 6. 1-1/2" Bevel on glass mirror.
- 7. Real hand hammered / fired copper pannels.
- 8. Hand forged metal iron.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.