1. Featuring 100 solid pine.
2. Multi step lacquer finish with hand applied dry brush for an authentic distressed look.
3. Custom hand wrought iron pulls.
4. Solid wood drawers feature English dovetailing on fronts and ball bearing metal glides.
5. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
6. Microfiber lined drawers on top row of dresser and nightstand.
7. Available in Queen Eastern King and California King sizes.
1. Solid select pine offers a great value.
2. Multi dimensional dry brush creates rich driftwood look on this collection.
3. Unique durable and hand crafted.
4. Metal glides ensure a smooth glide. Glides keep drawers safely in place. English dovetailing on drawer construction guarantee many years of use.
5. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability anddurability on every single piece.
6. Protects your valuables.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.