1. Featuring parota wood a hardwood native to Mexico and South America.
2. Knots on the solid wood surface are a natural marking that make each piece of lumber unique. Varying wood grain wood tone and knots also add character to the woods appearance withoutaffecting the stability or integrity of the wood.
3. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
4. Tops are embellished with butterfly joints.
5. Base is hand forged iron rustic industrial look.
6. All tables feature a functional bottom shelf for extra storage.
7. Tables ship fully assembled.
1. Solid wood provides durability and quality construction. This collection features our IFD signatureconstruction on solid engineered tops.
2. Each top will be a unique work of art from mother nature to your home.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.