1. The copper is hand hammered and fired just like the old world tradition. The firing gives the copper its many variations and makes each piece a work of art. No panels will match, but the entire collection blends together. Copper has been protected with a final clear lacquer coating.
2. Selected pine a great value. Enhances old world look and protects wood.
4. Provides additional strength on drawers.
5. Makes sturdy and durable quality cases.
6. Full view and smooth glides on drawers.
7. Function and value.
The photos of product shown in out website and online catalog are only representative and factors like differences in computer monitors and lighting alter the way the product color finish looks in person. At IFD each piece is individualy made and each will have distictive wood grain, knots and other properties specific to solid wood. Due to these factors we cannot guarantee accuracy of photos and actual products received.
Occasionally there may be product descriptions on our site, catalog or promotions that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update this information at any time without prior notice (including after order hast been submitted).
- 1. Real copper on drawer fronts.
- 2. 100% solid pine construction.
- 3. Multi-step lacquer finish.
- 4. Front dovetail drawer construction, made of solid pine.
- 5. Mortise and tenon joint construction on all case pieces.
- 6. Hand forged hardware on doors and drawers.
- 7. Extension glides on all drawers.
- 8. On TV Console: three drawers, two removable shelves behind beveled/smoke glass.
- 9. On IFD300STAND: three drawers, two removable shelves behind each door, and a compartment space for DVD Player and/or Receiver.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.