1. All tops have their own natural character provided by the firing of the copper. - No two tops will match but will blend together.
2. Made from hand forged wrought iron, which is heavy and very durable.
3. Quality drawers built to last a life time
4. Beautifully designed scrolls on this hutch matches perfectly with buffet. Mirror adds value and glass holder adds functionality. Shelf allow for multiple uses.
The photos of product shown in out website and online catalog are only representative and factors like differences in computer monitors and lighting alter the way the product color finish looks in person. At IFD each piece is individualy made and each will have distictive wood grain, knots and other properties specific to solid wood. Due to these factors we cannot guarantee accuracy of photos and actual products received.
Occasionally there may be product descriptions on our site, catalog or promotions that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update this information at any time without prior notice (including after order hast been submitted).
- 1. Copper top is hand hammered and fired like old world tradition. All tops will be unique.
- 2. Solid wrought iron metal base features 12 bottle holder, one shelf and two functional drawer
- 3. Drawers include custom iron pulls and ball bearing glides. Also featuring front English dovetail joinery on solid wood.
- 4. Hutch also features hand forged iron with a beautiful mirror, glass holder and shelf
- 5. Buffet may be used without hutch
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.