1. Featuring solid wood construction. Featuring a rubbed finish with gold powder.
2. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
3. Wrought iron on bases accentuate every case piece on this bedroom collection. Iron mesh detail on headboard and mirror add a rustic-industrial feel.
4. Solid wood drawers feature front dove-tail joinery and ball bearing glides.
5. As an extra feature - Dresser & Nightstand top drawers are lined with microfiber.
6. Oversized drawers with generous room for storage.
7. Beveled glass on mirror.
8. Bedroom storage trunk includes upholstered seat in durable microfiber.
9. Requires box spring.
1. Solid wood provides durability and great quality construction. Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
2. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
3. Hand wrought iron adds value.
4. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
5. Protects delicate clothes. Durable micro-fiber will not tear or scratch like felt lining does.
6. Deep drawers on all case pieces add functionality.
7. Adds value and elegance.
- 1. Featuring solid wood frame construction.
- 2. Beautiful multi-step lacquer finish with a two tone finish.
- 3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
- 4. Custom pulls feature beautiful hand-stamped back plates.
- 5. Solid wood drawers feature front dove-tail joinery and ball bearing glides.
- 6. As an extra feature the top drawers from NTST & DSR are lined with microfiber.
- 7. Bedroom trunk features ample space when hinged top is opened.
- 8. Requires box spring.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.