1. Featuring selected pine wood on top and hand wrought iron throughout.
2. Black antique finish on distressed wood. Tops feature a medium brown stain that provides depth and character to solid pine.
3. Back of bar features two utility drawers featuring metal ball bearing glides.
4. Barn doors on side offer convenience and rustic appeal. Two sliding doors that reveal a fixed shelf all through the middle of the bar.
5. Wine bottle storage (hold 5 bottles).
6. Cast iron bottle opener.
7. Metal foot-rest
8. Custom pulls with non-chip finish
1. Wine glass may hold up to 20 wine glasses.
2. Convenient shelf on bottom of mirror is the right size for bottle display and adds extra storage
1. IFD370BS30: Featuring 100% solid selected pine wood
2. Ships fully assembled, two stools per box
1. Selected pine adds great value.
2. Six step hand rubbed finish provides an antique look.
3. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
4. Offers an updated trendy configuration in a comfortable rustic look.
5. Plenty of storage options.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.