1. Featuring 100 solid pine.
2. Multi step White finish on distressed wood. Tops feature a medium brown stain that provides depth and character to solid pine.
3. Mortise and tenon construction on all casegoods.
4. Solid tops are floated to allow for woods natural movement.
5. Barn doors on TV stand glide to the sides to reveal media DVD storage.
6. TV stand is 67 34" wide may be used by itself.
7. Piers are universal and may be used by themselves.
8. Slats behind TV stand ships with Bridge.
1. Solid select pine offers a great value.
2. Six step hand rubbed finish provides an antique look.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every single piece.
4. Stylish and functional.
5. Fits most flat screen TVs.
6. Versatile storage.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.