1. Made of solid select pine.
2. Multi step lacquer finish with a dry brush latte finish.
3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4. Beautiful woven iron design on headboard top is hand wrought. This design element is elegantlycarried over to the dressernightstand doors. Also featuring fluted posts for an authentic old world look.
5. Drawers feature ball bearing metal glides and English dovetailing on drawer fronts. Top drawers on dresser and nightstand are lined with microfiber.
6. Requires box spring.
7. Available in Queen Eastern King and California King sizes.
1. First grade select pine for a great value.
2. Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability anddurability on every piece.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.