1. Featuring 100 solid pine. Floated panel construction.
2. Beautiful weathered gray finish is applied to wire brushed and hand applied worm wood"distressing to truly resemble time worn wood.
3. Fixed shelves behind doors.
4. Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides
5. Smoked glass on doors.
6. Quality solid wood drawers feature English dovetailing on fronts.
1. First grade select pine for a great value. Engineered Pine construction provides stability to solid wood
2. Hand distressed finish adds character and value.
3. Adds storage space.
4. Sooth glide that lasts a life time.
5. Two tone finish offers beauty texture and interest.
6. English dovetailing will provide many years of use.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.