1. Featuring 100% solid pine. Floated panel construction on all tops.
2. Beautiful weathered gray finish is applied to wire-brushed and hand applied "worm-wood" distressing to truly resemble time worn wood.
3. Mortise and tenon construction on all pieces.
4. Glass on doors.
5. 100% solid wood drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
6. Metal ball bearing glides on all drawers.
7. Wood carved pulls.
8. Shelves are fixed. Two shelves behind glass doors.
1. First grade select pine for a great value. Floated panel construction provides stability to solid wood.
2. Hand distressed finish adds character and value.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every single piece.
4. Durable and sturdy drawers for everyday use.
5. Smooth glide that lasts a life time.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.