1. Featuring solid wood frame construction.
2. Beautiful multi step lacquer finish with a multi color muted finish and a golden patina.
3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4. Custom cast iron pulls feature antique brass finish.
5. Three solid wood drawers feature front dove tail joinery and ball bearing glides.
6. Fixed shelf behind glass doors and on bottom of console.
1. Solid wood provides durability and great quality construction.
2. Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
4. Finish wont chip or fade.
5. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation ondrawers.
6. Adds multiple storage spaces.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
- 1. Featuring mango wood on solid wood frame construction.
- 2. Beautiful multi-step lacquer finish with a multi-color muted finish and a golden patina.
- 3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
- 4. Custom cast iron pulls feature antique brass finish.
- 5. Three solid wood drawers feature front dovetail joinery and ball bearing glides.
- 6. Fixed shelf behind glass doors, and on bottom of console.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.