1. Heavy, solid wood provides a rich look with natural multi-tones
2. Finish enhances and protects natural beauty of wood
3. Attention to detail adds value
4. Ensures a smooth glide and durability
5. Adds to sophisticated rustic look
6. Mortise and tenon is a characteristic of top quality furniture construction, ensuring each piece will serve you for years to come
7. Adds functionality
The photos of product shown in out website and online catalog are only representative and factors like differences in computer monitors and lighting alter the way the product color finish looks in person. At IFD each piece is individualy made and each will have distictive wood grain, knots and other properties specific to solid wood. Due to these factors we cannot guarantee accuracy of photos and actual products received.
Occasionally there may be product descriptions on our site, catalog or promotions that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update this information at any time without prior notice (including after order hast been submitted).
- 1. 100% Solid Guamuchil wood construction: strong and durable wood native to Mexico and South America
- 2. Three-step, natural finish with protective nitrocellulose clear lacquer coating
- 3. Top features individually placed planks that add artisan-style workmanship
- 4. Ball-bearing extension glides on both drawers
- 5. Metal pulls
- 6. Mortise and tenon frame construction on all pieces
- 7.Glass doors accommodates DVD players and receivers with. Smoked glass doors allow for remote control usage.
- 8. Fixed shelf all across
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.