1. Heavy, solid wood provides a rich look with natural multi-tones
2. Lacquer finish protects wood and enhances wood grain
3. Attention to detail adds value
4. Makes durable drawers for everyday use
5. Cast iron handles add richness and style
6. Metal glides provide smooth and long lasting drawer operation
7. Beveled glass adds value
8. High quality joinery construction provides lifetime service
9. Adds beauty and value
10. Protects clothes
11. Convenient extra storage
The photos of product shown in out website and online catalog are only representative and factors like differences in computer monitors and lighting alter the way the product color finish looks in person. At IFD each piece is individualy made and each will have distictive wood grain, knots and other properties specific to solid wood. Due to these factors we cannot guarantee accuracy of photos and actual products received.
Occasionally there may be product descriptions on our site, catalog or promotions that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update this information at any time without prior notice (including after order hast been submitted).
- 1. Featuring Solid wood
- 2. Five-step lacquer finish in a rich deep mahogany finish. Wood is hand distressed with natural woodworm
- 3. Top features individually placed planks in Solid wood that add artisan- style workmanship
- 4. Drawers feature 100% solid fronts, dovetail joinery on fronts of solid pine construction drawers
- 5. Custom cast iron handles on drawers
- 6. Ball bearing metal glides on all drawers
- 7. Beveled Mirror
- 8. Mortise and tenon case construction on every piece
- 9. Hand-forged iron on headboard
- 10. Top drawers lined with microfiber on DSR & NTST
- 11. Two ample storage drawers on footboard
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.