- Finished in Espresso on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This unique floor clock boasts simple, contemporary elegance.
- Simple lines best describe this case, which offers a flat-top pediment with a nickel finished molding.
- A crisp, white dial features a nickel finished bezel and simply-styled hour markers and hands.
- The nickel finish continues on the doorknob, weights, pendulum, and the moldings at the base.
- Beveled glass on the upper and lower door; plain glass on sides.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 22.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 78.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 14.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 107.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 26.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 18.125 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 85.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 125.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Key-Wind/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Espresso
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 13.990 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 23.620 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867108664
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.